Skip to main content

2+1+1

Yes.
Ayya da ada adik.

Aisya Zainab Asrar Binti Hafizul Asrar

Named after her late great grandmother
Aisya - makmok Esah
Zainab - Great grandma from Abah's side
meaning: precious jewel.

She's beautiful (every children are beautiful) but because she's mine, so extra more

I delivered her on 25 September 2014
Was hoping to deliver the same date as mine but no rezeki
Via C-sect,
yes another C-sec
i was 6cm - brought down to the labour room
they ruptured my membrane and pooof
it was moderate meconium
her heart gone down to 80

Went to the OT
Eventful in the OT
i had post partum hemorrhage - bleed 1.5L of blood
transfused one pint of blood
I was exausted.
but seeing my baby after i woke up from my anaesthesia
worth everything in the world
Bersyukur Ya Allah. Aku masih dapat melihat anakku

She's big - 4.1kg
one of the many reason she did not want to come out. ehehe

but she's healthy now!
and im the happiest mother!

Currently she is 7 months old. Happy little baby
and Ayya still in her adapting period. sigh ~
will talk about this soon.

Aisya 3D picture

my beautiful girls



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drama klinik 1

Hari selasa. Drama setiap hari di klinik. Tapi hari ini dapat 2 kes yang hampir sama. Kes 1. Mak anak pertama. 38minggu Keluar cecair jernih 3 hari. Baru dtg hari ini sbb temujanji. Demam tiada. Tiada sakit perut. Baby gerak ok. Mak tak tahu tu air ketuban ke tak sbb sbb tak sakit. Dx: air ketuban pecah awal? (Preterm premature rupture of membrane) Kes 2. Mak anak kedua. 33minggu Sakit perut kontraksi dari malam tadi. Setiap 10minit perut mengeras. Datang hari ini sbb temujanji. Demam tiada. Baby gerak ok. Mak rasa ok je. Ingat biasa Kiraan kontraksi : 1:10:20 - satu kontraksi dalam 10minit selama 20saat Dx: premature labour contraction? False contraction? Tiap kali datang follow up mmg akan ditekankan tanda perlu ke hospital segera. : sakit perut/ tanda bersalin/ baby kurang gerak. Ibu selalu beralasan ikut tarikh temujanji / ingat ini normal proses. No. You must always ask. Dan masa misi educate tu tolong dengar. Huhu. The effect akan kena ke baby / ibu.  A

Wonderful Life.

T his is the first time Im blogging. after influenced by my sister's blog. of course their blogs are about love, and boys... its not my time anymore.. :D Staying at home, away from work for about 2 months, make me realise that I need to 'upgrade' my life in this wonderful, wonderful life.. Im blessed and surrounded by wonders. Alhamdullilah, SubhanaAlah, Allahu Akbar.. Im a loving wife :) Im a perfect mother Im a wonderful daughter Im a great sister and I'm a doctor by profession. see.... what a wonderful world i live in. full of colors

After about 20 days....

hahahah. On previous blog I was so upset. Like SUPER upset and sad n gloomy. Now nomore. Proudly to say. Its back ot its track. The diet i mean. 😂 I weighed 3kg lighter. Feel more energized and lighter. So I talked to my husband. Nagging and ranting. Yadda yadaa As usually muka dia macam ini 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😑🙄 Thanks for the big help, my love! And sebab tuuuu la I mcm okay. Tak pe dude. U see yaaa. i transformed jdi wonder woman. Gitu. So i have uploaded this app which I found it very helpful. My fitness pal. Mmg my pal indeed. Semua jenis makanan ada beb. Melayu cina india semua ada. So I baru tahu yg my peberet sambal belacan tu banyak sangat kalori dia 😭😭 ONE TSP - 15kcal. Kalau aku makan mmg bukan 1 tsp. 1 senduk! So sadly, I bid sambal belacan good bye. I still cant upload pictures.. Huhuhu. Can somebody help me?